Monday, June 13, 2011

Homemade PREMADE Chocolate Cake Mix! :)



So.. I absolutely HATE store brought cake mixes! They just have a taste that is NOTHING like a homemade cake! I was doing some research on the internet a few months ago- trying to find an easier alternative than making a full blown from scratch home made cake everytime my husband or I got a sweet tooth for a cake- and found Choosing Voluntary Simplicity! This site has a REALLY good recipe for making "premade" made from scratch homemade cakes! All you have to do when you are ready to cook a cake is add the wet ingrediants! It's pretty much the same thing as buying the store brought cake mixes.. but it has a different taste! A VERY DIFFERENT HOMEMADE TASTE! :) This is a chocolate cake! :) Which is pretty much ALL the gets eaten in my home! I am adding this recipe to my "Once A Month Cooking" recipe stack!

No comments:

Post a Comment