Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Once A Month Cooking Recipes--Part 2


Cooking Day! :)

 I hope this menu is easy to follow! Let me know if you have any questions! I am working on my menu for the next 2 weeks!


Whenever I start my cooking day, I make a list of ALL the meals I want to cook. I classify them by the different meats that will be required to make the meals. For example, chicken, beef, sausage, etc.


Then, I gather everything I'm going to need to be cooking. After I'm done with my gathering.. I just start at the top of the list and work my way down! ;)


Here is an example of my Menu for a day.


Breakfast-- Cereal.. or Frozen Breakfast Casserole.
Lunch--Sandwiches or Burritos
Dinner--Italian Chicken, Green beans or salad, roasted potatoes, brownies.

Coming next..Once a Month Cooking--Part 3: Recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment